Made from 100% New Zealand and Australian wool. Featuring a lightly padded quilted back, and edges finished in a natural cream-coloured fabric piping.
This sheepskin liner has 9 slits to fit many style prams and strollers.
Benefits of wool
- recommended by childcare researchers
- Comforting - soft wool fibers comfort and soothe babies which can result in better sleep, reduced stress and improved weight gain.
- All year round - warm and comforting in winter, natural wool fibres absorb excess moisture keeping baby dry and comfortable even in the heat of summer.
- Versatile - use anywhere 24 hours a day – in the auto/car or stroller, at the park or on the floor to keep baby feeling cosy and secure wherever he or she goes.
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Very naturally durable for a long life
- Naturally flame-retardant
- machine washable
- Our stylish and high quality indoor swing for kids is an ideal investment that will bring many hours of joy to you and your child. Swings have been proven to be a beneficial tool that can encourage your child’s development, have a soothing effect or act as a mood booster. We skilfully craft our Solvej Swings to be safe, durable, functional and beautiful. Signs You Should Invest in an Indoor Baby Swing It’s a good time to consider buying a swing for baby to use indoors when you notice the following signs: Your child is becoming more mobile: A swing is a fun piece of equipment that helps to support eye development, balance and building muscle strength. As your child moves back and forwards in the swing, their eyes are learning to develop the ability to change depth of focus. The fluid in your child’s ear is also moving, which helps with the development of balance. Your child’s muscles are being worked in their hands as they hold on to the ropes, as well as neck and core muscles while they hold themselves upright in a seated position. It’s also great when you would like some hands free entertainment, freeing you up to get a few things done or relax. You live in an extreme climate: You can avoid taking your child to the outdoor park to swelter in the heat or freeze in the cold with our excellent indoor baby, toddler and child swings. Your child will have fun and reap the benefits of swinging, while in a comfortable environment. Your child is getting too heavy to carry and soothe: If your child enjoys the soothing effect that movement and motion brings, then our baby swing is the perfect addition for your family home. You can still have eye contact and be engaged with your child as they swing, yet you can give your arms a rest from holding their growing body. Tips Regarding an Indoor Toddler Swing Always ensure that you follow the instructions given with the swing, as well as these tips for using an indoor swing: Select the ideal location: Your swing needs to be in a location where there is plenty of clearance for the back and forwards motion, with no chance of hitting any furniture. You should also ensure that the height of the swing is in accordance with recommendations - not too high or too low. For toddlers to be able to safely climb in and out of the swing by themselves the seat of the swing should be near the height of their bottom when standing, slightly higher or lower depending on if they would like to be able to push themselves off the floor. Ensure the swing is installed securely: Our indoor swing can be installed in doorways, on beams, ceiling joists or using a swing stand. You need to be sure that the swing is secure and will hold when in motion. You should consider placing a safety surface underneath when your child is swinging. Regularly check your swing for wear and tear: To ensure that your baby is safe while swinging, it is essential that you regularly check all parts of your swing for wear and tear. Why Should You Use Solvej Swings? Our swings are beautifully designed to bring joy to children and parents. They are both beautiful and practical in the Scandinavian design tradition. We use quality materials that are durable, safe and have been tested by harsh climates in New Zealand and around the world. Contact us today for a quality and stylish indoor baby swing that your child will love.
- Are you searching for a toddler swing seat? We carry swings for children of all ages, including infants, toddlers and children with special needs. Benefits of a Baby and Toddler Swing There are many advantages of investing in a baby and toddler swing. Just a few of the ways they can be beneficial include: Calm a fussy baby: Has your little one missed his nap? Does he need a different type of stimulation? The continuous movement back and forth can quickly sooth an unhappy babe. Keep in mind that our swings are entirely safe, so you can use them if you need a place to put your child while you make dinner or retrieve something from another room. Perfect in any weather: Whether you are stuck inside on a rainy day or are outside enjoying the warm summer sun, our toddler swing chair can be set up anywhere. Encourages the development of physical strength: If your baby enjoys constant movement, it can be difficult for any parent to keep up with this as it is very demanding. Placing your toddler in one of our swings promotes the idea that they can move their swing back and forth on their own and helps both their large motor skills in coordination and fine motor skills playing with the beads. About the Professionals at Solvej Swings We hold our team to the highest standards in customer service. When interacting with our staff about a toddler swing in Australia, you can always expect the following: Online and in-store shopping options: We strive to make it easy to purchase a toddler swing regardless of where you are shopping. Our online store is always kept up to date with our bestsellers and other merchandise. If you would rather come to a store to see our products, feel free to visit one of our numerous stockists around New Zealand and Australia. International stockists are also listed here. Dedication to quality: We use only the best material on the market to create our toddler swings. Our team is happy to take the time to explain the important information about your swing, including proper maintenance, the materials we use and how to use it safely. Guidance: Are you at a loss when it comes to deciding which swing is a good option for your child? We are here to help. Please reach out at any time and tell us about your child and where you are thinking of putting your swing so that we can suggest the best option for you. About Solvej Swings With over twenty years of experience, Solvej Swings is known as a trusted name for a toddler swing chair. Our swings are built to last for years and each one comes with a nine-year warranty. Your satisfaction is our priority.